MEGA Mission 2018
July 25th - July 29th, 2018
For the first time in our 30 year history, all five of our church locations are leading a local mission trip this summer. We will be out serving our community with acts of kindness, service projects, prayer, and sharing the Gospel.
Sign up yourself and your whole family with just one registration.
All adults will get an Assumption of Risk form sent to them with their confirmation email. The Assumption of Risk form is not needed for anyone under 18 years of age.
It is free to register, however $50 per person is a suggested donation to participate.
If you’re able to give more, great! It will help others participate. If you can’t pay that much, no problem. Give what you can.
To make your donation, go HERE. Make sure you enter your amount in "Kingdom Builders 2018 -Lakeville"
Evergreen Hunter's Safety Training
August 6th - August 21st, 2018
Evergreen-Lakeville, North & South Hall.
Adults & Children 11 years and up. Cost is $7.50.
Please bring $7.50 per person registered to the first class to cover the cost of the class materials or give to Keith Velishek
- Lunch will be provided for the field day on Saturday, August 18, 8:00 am-Noon.
- Transportation to the field day location (in Farmington) will be available from Evergreen Lakeville.
- Snacks and water will be available each night of class.
Questions? Contact Keith Velishek, 952-261-4312.
Youth ages 11 and older can attend a firearms safety certification course and receive their certificate. The Firearms Safety Certificate becomes valid at age 12.
DNR Firearms Certification is required of anyone born after December 31, 1979 to purchase a hunting license in Minnesota or to participate on a High School Trap Shooting team.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CLASSES?
- The firearm safety class consists of a minimum of 12 hours of classroom instruction with videos in the safe handling of firearms and hunter responsibility.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FIELD EXPERIENCE?
- The field experience allows students to learn and demonstrate commonly accepted principles of safety in hunting and the handling of firearms. It includes live fire on a rifle range.